CMR, a NADCA certified Raleigh company, provides commercial air duct cleaning services to schools, hospitals, hotels, pharmaceutical companies, apartment buildings and many other industrial businesses. From our home in the Raleigh area we serve customers from the coast of North Carolina to Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, and Charlotte.
While our commercial services result in clean air ducts, our service is really better described as a full HVAC restoration process as you’ll see below.
We have a wealth of experience addressing sick building syndrome and enhancing energy efficiency of commercial grade HVAC systems while ensuring a steady flow of clean indoor air.
Truck Mounted Negative Pressure Air Duct Cleaning
CMR Raleigh Air Duct Cleaning utilizes top of line, truck mounted, negative pressure air duct cleaning equipment on all our commercial duct cleaning projects. This is the industry best practice which helps prevent airborne contaminants from escaping during the duct cleaning process.
Commercial & Industrial Air Duct Cleaning Process
Our professional team works closely with Raleigh area commercial property managers to ensure the air duct cleaning process and/or HVAC restoration process are performed efficiently and effectively. Here is a high level overview of what is a detailed process.
- We begin by reviewing the mechanical drawings outlining the HVAC system design and the layout of the air ducts and do an initial system inspection. Since the HVAC systems in commercial properties can be complex we work closely with facility managers to plan a staged approach to our work in a way that best reduces the impact on other facility operations.
- Once a plan is in place we undertake the work beginning with the return side of the system. This approach is important as most commercial air duct cleaning cannot be completed in a single day and by working on the return side first we will be sure not to cross-contaminate work.
- Following the completion of the return side our attention focuses on your system’s air handlers. Our trained HVAC technicians do preventive maintenance while another part of our team cleans from the air handlers working towards your VAV boxes and coil units. As the cleaning progresses our technicians follow behind to do maintenance on both your VAV boxes and coil units.
- As we progress thoroughly cleaning until we reach the diffusers and supply vents.
- We maintain ongoing communication with facility managers throughout the process, alerting them to any issues we discover with their HVAC system or ducts and updating them on our progress.
- When work is completed we do a final inspection of the system with the commercial facility manager to review our work and ensure we have performed our job to your satisfaction.
Experienced, Certified Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Company
We encourage all our commercial air duct cleaning clients to talk with several contractors before making a hiring decision. While price is an important factor you also want to ensure you engage a qualified company to perform your HVAC system and air duct cleaning. Here are a few questions you should ask:
- Is the company certified by NADCA to perform your HVAC system cleaning?
- Are they fully licensed and insured?
- Do they have the proper equipment and manpower to handle your industrial or commercial duct cleaning project?
- Does the company have extensive experience with a facility of your scale?
- Can the company provide references from other commercial air duct cleaning clients?
- Does the company offer both an initial and final inspection with your facility manager?
CMR Raleigh Air Duct Cleaning can proudly answer each of those questions with a resounding “YES!”
Contact CMR today to discuss your commercial air duct cleaning project. We look forward to making you our next happy customer!